Company Number 7470101
VAT Reg Number 199769319
There are many ways in which you can get involved with Saffron Sitters. As you will see from our website we offer a wide range of services and our sitters are able to get involved with as many of these services as they wish; providing they can demonstrate they have the right experience and/or qualifications. We can help you find regular hours every week for those looking for reliable income but also help those who just want some occasional/irregular work to fit around family or other work commitments. Below is the key information you will need to know before you apply to become a sitter. If you have any questions about the registration process please don't hestaite to drop us an email or call us.
As you will appreciate, due to the nature of the work we undertake for our clients, we do have a rigorous vetting/registration procedure which all sitters must go through to be allowed on our active sitter list. This is to ensure that we have the highest standard of sitters representing us at all times who truly understand how important the work we/they do is.
To start with we ask all potential sitters to email us a CV/information about themselves. Once we have had a look through we will be in touch to arrange an interview either face to face or via skype/facetime.
After the interview, assuming both parties are happy to proceed with the registration, we will require a number of documents on file for you as follows;
1. Copy of your driving license and insurance documents
2. Copy of your passport and/or birth certificate
3. Al least 2 reference contacts with email addresses to enable us to forward a reference request (cannot be a friend or family member)
4. Proof of address (utility bill/bank statement or similar)
5. Copy of your enhanced DBS check (if you do not have one we will send you a form to get one complete - these cost £60.00 each)
6. Copies of any relevant qualifications/certificates
7. Signed copies of the Contractor Agreement, Tax & NI Awareness Form and Pet & House Sitting Guidelines
Once these have been verified then we will proceed to setting you up as a new active sitter!